|Kes'trau is an alien bird who hangs out with my character, Ongelle Dav'a'r.|
Dig My Shallow Grave Ch 3The guy shouldn't have been able to sneak up on him the way he did—not with the acoustics in this building. Every tiny sound seems to be magnified ten-fold. He manages it, though, and Harvey gets smashed upside the head with what feels like a fucking brick. He goes out like a light without even seeing the culprit.Dig My Shallow Grave Ch 3 by intrepid-Inkweaver
When he comes to, he feels like a crate of dynamite just went off in his skull and it takes a couple minutes for the ringing in his ears to subside and his vision to clear enough to notice that someone is hovering over him, talking. It takes longer to realize that it's his partner. When he focuses in on what Gordon is saying, he hears something about an ambulance and cringes internally. He hates hospitals.
“I don't need an ambulance,” he tries to say, but it just comes out as a pained groan. So, to demonstrate that he's actually fine, he attempts to sit up. Gordon tries to push him back down, but Harvey bats his hands away and manages to get somewhat upright
1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
I got "Inkweaver" from the book Inkspell. I added the "intrepid" myself. It's just meant to mean I'm a writer.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
I think it was Sherlock Holmes.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
twenty-one! I admit to some surprise every time someone adds me. I'm ever so grateful, though.
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA.
I have way more than three, but for the sake of this questionnaire, I will say Euclase, Shadow-Wolf, and Slayer-Syrena.
5. Or lack thereof, move along…
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on dA?
I'm in a lot of groups, but I have only ever done one contest before and that was a long time ago.
7. What is your most popular submission?
The one with the most views is my Doctor Who meme, the one with the most favs is Castiel, Angel of Thursday.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Star Trek, Person of Interest, Game of Thrones, Gotham, Doctor Who, Forever, Hannibal, Elementary, Continuum, Merlin....
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Backgrounds and human anatomy
10. Summer or winter?
11. Rain or Sun?
Sun! We have had like one day of it this month and I'm not exaggerating. It sucks.
12. What's your favourite type of music?
13. PC or Mac
14. Anime or Manga?
I'm still not sure of the difference...
15. Coke or Pepsi?
16. Read or TV?
I like both.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Less than an hour, a few times a day (to check messages). Sometimes I spend more though, going through my collections.
18. Name a talent.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas)
The Noble Dead Saga, The Abhorsen Trilogy, and The Firekeeper Saga
22. Wii or PlayStation?
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
Collective Soul, Queen, Imagine Dragons
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typer?
Slow. I never got the hang of not looking at the keyboard when I type. I can say, I'm very precise compared to fast typers, though.
25. Do you like Denny's?
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
Apple pie! With ice cream on top!
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
I don't think so.
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
Yup. Multiple time a day.
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
Yes, tumblr, AO3, ff.net, facebook, twitter...
31. Do you cosplay?
No, but I think it would be fun.
32. Fruits or sweets?
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
34. Have you skipped school?
Yes. Senior skip day
35. Have you been on a plane?
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
37. Have you been ice skating?
38. Favorite vacation spot?
The Outer Banks, North Carolina.
39. Ever been on TV?
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
I don't like dressing on my salad, just a lot of shredded cheese.
41. What do you do to relax?
Watch TV, go on tumblr, draw, watch a movie, play Skyrim/Oblivion...
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Guardians of the Galaxy
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Turkey with lettuce and cheese and mustard
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…
Somewhere with lots of ancient archaeological sites and stuff, like Egypt or Greece.
45. Favorite time of the day?
Late at night.
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
47. What do you want to be now?
I'm not sure. Until recently, I still wanted to be a teacher, but now I've been thinking otherwise.
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Idk, my Great Grandma Nimal maybe? Or my Grandpa Nimal?
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
How about Ramsey Bolton? That seems like a good one to avoid.
50. When is your birthday?
51. Favourite type of ice cream?
Cotton Candy, but I have been able to eat ice cream of late. It makes me sick.
52. Last book you read?
The Pool of Two Moons in The Witches of Eileannen series.
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
Pat Catan's, Amazon, Books a Million...
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay.
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
56. Favourite all time movie?
Can't say I have just one all-time favourite.
57. What was your favourite show when you were a kid?
Avatar The Last Airbender, The Fairly Odd Parents, The Comfy Couch, Arthur, Teen Titans, Sister Sister, That's so Raven, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Jackie Chan Adventures (or whatever that show was called), and many others.
58. What are you listening to right now?
The air vent
59. What is the last thing you ate?
Fried chicken, green beans and noodles
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
This is going to sound ridiculous, but I tend to judge whether or not they're attractive. That judgement is subject to radical change, however.
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
64. Hugs or Kisses?
HUGS, ALL THE HUGS.
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
66. Favorite Board Game?
I can't think of any I'm that into.
67. Favorite smells?
Coffee in the morning
68. What inspires you?
Good books, tv shows, movies, music, the woods, my surroundings...
69. Do you have any piercings?
Just my ears.
70. How many siblings do you have?
One younger brother
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
Bacon bits. Croutons are hard for me to chew.
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
73. Favorite phrase?
"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"
74. Favorite Restaurant?
Top's Buffet (it's a Chinese place in town.) And The Wave, before it went out of business, and Mangia Mangia's. (Both local Italian places.)
75. Favorite animal?
Horses, cats and birds.
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
Spend time in the woods, sunbathe, play like a little kid...
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
It's raining here like, every other day.
78. Favorite Disney character?
Bert, Mary Poppins, Kida, Milo, Mulan, Simba...
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
Love coffee. Don't have a brand. We get stuff that's on sale.
Inkweaver and Cuddle-Puss|
Current Residence: Pennsylvania
deviantWEAR sizing preference: small
Favourite genre of music: Rock and Roll
Favourite style of art: mmm...idk
MP3 player of choice: iPod Touch
Favourite cartoon character: Wile E. Coyote
Personal Quote: There are two kinds of writers: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.